Title: A Very Good Plan
Rating: PG-13ish for hints at the end?
Rumbelle fluff and a hint at spicy because of reasons. And for NothingEverLost because we need more fluff and happy and to hopefully cheer up Madame Lost a bit. Set in my imaginary Season 3 wherein we would actually see the domesticated Rumbelle that we won’t actually see
He reached, scowling before he even opened his eyes over the lack of a warm body beside him. The spot still held a little heat, but no person was present. He’d had a plan. A very good, very well-thought out plan.
She was supposed to be curled in her spot beside him, still snuggled contentedly between him and the pillows she insisted on keeping close. When started to get up, she would murmur something groggily, and he would shush her with a kiss to her forehead and by tucking the pillows and blankets around her before making his way downstairs.
But it wasn’t working out like he’d planned, not one single bit. He didn’t like it when his plans didn’t work out, especially the good plans. Belle required a cuppa to get her started, which he usually started while she took a few moments in the restroom before meeting him downstairs. She would see to some fresh fruit and juice, while he tended to eggs, toast, and occasionally porridge or bacon. It was an easy routine, familiar. Breakfast was eaten at the bar, while he read the paper and she struggled to fully awake, sometimes borrowing sections to read for herself or occasionally asking him to read stories aloud when she felt more lucid.
- Belle is a mental patient at the hospital and Woobie!Rum is the janitor she befriends
- Belle wonders if Rum ever misses Lacey, and one night, due to too much wine, she asks him
- Blind!Rum. He worries he cannot please her without his sight
- Neal walks in on his dad and Belle in the middle of having sex
- Blind!Rum. Belle is in trouble and Rumple runs to the rescue. Magical fight!
- Their first time after Rumple comes home from Neverland
- Belle finds a book on potion making and starts her new hobby. The book never mentioned what could happen if she mixed things
- Hellfire. Lacey is about to get arrested for picking a fight, but Gold steps in to smooth it over. Lacey thanks him in the only way she knows how
- Deviation. Morning after
- Gold is married to Belle, and he wants to get her pregnant. Seduction ensues. Cooking, candles, and smut
- What would’ve happened if the Charmings hadn’t interrupted the picnic date. Fluff or smut
- A Happy Accident. Belle thinks that Rum regrets what happened because he starts avoiding her. She confronts him
- After Regina captures Belle, they take her to the tower and are dragging her to her cell. Rumplestiltskin can feel her in danger
- Dark Castle fluff/smut. Belle sneaks into Rumple’s room at night to share his bed for warmth and company
- Rumbelle smut, ‘sorcery and wood smoke’
- Rumbelle smut, ‘saving it for a rainy day’
- Librarian Mayor Queen Belle becomes a close companion of Wraith!Mal after talking her out of the cave
- Sequel to Never Knew. Snow still saving Rumple or Belle raising the baby alone
- In FTL, Rum rescues Belle from Regina. Cue angsty reunion sex
- Woobie!Rum is really sick. Belle takes care of him
- Storybrooke, after Emma arrived and Mr. Gold remembered. A visit to the graveyard, because…well, we know whom he considers dead, don’t we?
- Pregnancy sex
- Gold finds the necklace Belle was wearing in ‘Skin Deep’. He goes to return it to her and finds Belle and Maurice arguing violently
- Belle is heavily pregnant and horny as hell, but she feels too unattractive to be seductive. She tries to take care of things herself, so of course her husband comes home early
- Sir Maurice sends a rescue team after his self-sacrificing daughter who made a deal behind his back, but they stumble upon something entirely different in the Dark Castle’s garden
- Post S2 finale. Belle is pregnant and waiting for Rumple. A talk with Ruby at Granny’s
- Hunchback of Notre Dame AU. Their first time. Bonus points if there is awkward fumbling and someone gets all flustered
- Hunchback of Notre Dame AU. When Belle first realised she liked Gold
- Rumple has a recurring prostitute who services him at the Dark Castle. Belle overhears the two. Bonus points if Belle and the prostitute have small talk
- Blind!Rum. He tried to make tea for Belle but failed. He has an emotional breakdown
- Rumple turned Hook into a goat. Havoc ensues and Belle is not happy with the mess left behind
- Insecure Belle. Sometimes she can’t help but wonder how she compares to his past lovers
- Glasgow Kiss AU. He tries to teach her how to defend herself
- Genderswap. Belle is curious what it feels like for him when they make love. Luckily Rum happens to own a magic plot device that lets them switch bodies for her to find out
- In Neverland, Snow falls asleep and ends up in the red room. Aurora tells her Bae’s alive. What happens when Snow wakes up and tells everyone?
- Neal comes back to Storybrooke from FTL and learns that he’s going to have a half-sibling. Mulan becomes the world’s most badass godmother
- Asylum!Belle and Janitor!Rum. He tells her stories
- Belle and Rumple get a pet
Pairing: Rumbelle, mention of Snowing.
Summary: Passing herself as a bride-to-be was the strangest favour Belle French had ever done a friend, but she was confident she could pull it off. And then she went and fell in love with the designer.
Rating: NC-17. Mirror sex, mostly.
Dedicated to: Dancinwithabottle, who planted the evil plot bunny into my head. She’s writing another version of the bunny that so far I love so go check it out!
Special thanks to Midstorm for giving my this great image of Belle’s wedding dress:
Rating: T or G for now, but M eventually, so M.
Summary: Belle French had a steady, normal life as the town librarian, preparing to marry one of the top businessmen in Storybrooke—until a mysterious stranger (that everyone in town but her seems to recognize) offers to take her on the adventure of her life. [aka the Sherlock Rumbelle AU]
also, my contribution to rumbelle week’s theme today — AU! :D
“I’m looking for a book.”
Belle looked up from her laptop, blinking at the sudden disturbance. No one ever came into the library this early in the morning. In general, most people never came near the library. She had begun to think that the citizens of Storybrooke were allergic.
“That’s why most people come to libraries,” she said, the words tumbling out before she could stop them. She almost winced at her own rudeness, but the man seemed unfazed.
“I’m sorry. What can I do for you, sir?” She knew she was blushing, but she tried to look as professional as possible, clasping her hands on the desk in front of her.
He wore a well-tailored pinstripe suit, with a light blue pocket square and navy tie, and his hands rested over the head of an elegant cane. “Aren’t you going to open the web catalogue?” he asked, gesturing to her computer.
She glanced at the word document open on the screen he couldn’t see, and then smiled at him. “It is open. But I probably won’t need it. What are you looking for?”
“No, it’s not. You’re writing something personal.”
Belle stared at him, smile faltering. “Well, I minimized my personal writing. Really, sir, what are you looking for?”
“No, you didn’t. There was no click.”
Belle stood up, annoyed to see that, despite his slight stature, she barely came to his chin. “Does it matter if I use the web catalogue to find your book?”
His lip twitched. “If you don’t need it, then by all means, don’t use it. I’m looking for a book called The Virgin and Her Lover.”
A plot bunny adopted from hieroscurls.
The marriage of Elliot and Milah Gold has been falling apart for years. In a
last effort to save the union they agree to have a child, but are forced to
use a surrogate. Enter Belle French, local librarian hoping to put herself
through her senior year of college by carrying a baby for the most feared
couple in Storybrooke.
Read Chapter One on: ff.net
(NC-17) (yes, this time in earnest). (And: Potential trigger warning) Although I had tremendous fun writing this little fanfic, I’m glad that I’m finally able to sleep again, since, for the last ten days, this here possessed my mind night and day. I may have rushed some parts, and I’m sure, when I’m going to reread it in one or two months, I’m probably gonna cringe at every word, but I wanted to post this raw and fresh and unedited.
Also, I’m not good at writing smut, and it’s eternally more awkward if you have to grope around blindly inside your brain for every single word. (But just because I’m not good at it doesn’t mean I don’t like to do it)
Since it’s now finished, you may fill my inbox with prompts for this verse if you like. I’ve never done prompts before, but I’m in a celebratory mood :D
And now that I read this part again, I find it even more terrible. I’m deeply sorry for this. Deeply, utterly, thoroughly sorry.
((I hope you like it, Lola my darling! <3 Under the cut for length.))
On a slow Wednesday night, Detectives Gold and French eat greasy burgers and greasier French fries at an out-of-the way diner. Gold drinks coffee and French drinks iced tea (laced with far too much sugar and twice as much lemon as is strictly necessary), and they argue over qualifications.
“I’m hardly a rookie, Gold,” French says, popping a fry into her mouth and narrowing her eyes at him. “So I’d appreciate it if you stopped treating me like one.”
“Well I’d appreciate if you stopped acting like you knew absolutely everything about absolutely bloody everything. You’ve got book knowledge crammed into that pretty little head of yours, but there’s more to the game than criminology majors. It’s about intuition. Training. Instinct. And quite frankly, you don’t have what it takes. Not yet.”
“Thanks for the glowing review.”